Sunday, September 6, 2009

" Sudoku Marathon"

Today i am very happy because go took part Sudoku Marathon organise by Golden King society in studio A FBL and win a 2nd place ... this is my first time win a prizes after my second event i joinned in this semester!!! First one is the Badminton Smash MMU 09, first round ad lose liao.. haiz~~ do talk this!!! let me talk this Sudoku Marathon event.. with rm2 for register fee, all mmu students are allow to play this event.. actually i was asked by my frenz, albert .. yesterday yumcha with him talk about this topic, he asking me whether i wan join he go or not for this event .. since i have experience playing this games, so i promised to go with him instead to try my luck!!! haha, the games start at 12.30 and have 3round , we need to solve the sudoku in time given, 1st round is medium level, time provided is 10 min, 2nd round is hard level , time provided is 20min and the last round is evil level, 30 min is given!!! i manage to solve round 1 and round 2 in the times given ,but the round 3 cannot cause too hard liao!!!
when the result is announced, i was surprised as i won a 2nd place with RM50 cash prize +T-Shirt ... haha, very syoik and happy lor!!! (my wallet finally got money go in , no owenz go out liao!!!wakaka). ~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

*beh* said...

haha,win money liao,treat me yamcha...haha..fortunately,u nt play badminton wif us,if nt,u will nt get extra rm50 liao,haha...

Edmundpoh said...

ok..no problem!!! teh o limau or milo ais?? yalo... very very luckly!!1 haha~~~