Sunday, November 1, 2009

1026~~~ My Big Day

Last monday,first week of semester 2 , is my 20th birthday ... Same with previous year, my frenz helping celebrates my birthday. Wat is the different btw previous year celebration was ,this year celebration is at mlc with my all MMU frenz... this is the first time we celebrates together since this year my birthday is drop at the study week and no in holiday....haha~! the feeling is happy, great and a bit sensation~!i very very appreciate them ...
I would like to thanks to all the 16plp who came to my celebration at mori... Albert Lim,Hongv, Boon thiam, kar man, sinhwei, puisan, ah cha(Zi yin), peihua, fish,Benjamin Loh,Yee Meng,Jerry,YunFei,Dailou and layyen... thanks u all very much~!




1,2,3 ................... everyone keep smile

the cake is coming when playing the " mafia"

0 Comments: