Thursday, October 29, 2009

Unlucky day

Today class finish until 10am, thinking going use the following time to format my pc which troubleshooting me for a several time liao, 12pm start format it, format until 7pm... stil no yet finish... keep problem occur , install and install, format and format , but wat i done for this 7 hour is ntg,,, walao... SI BEH PECEK BETUl... this is first time i format pc using so long time and format ntg at the end ...this feeling is terrible damn no good~! almost same with yesterday when checking the result .... haiz... finally decided take to viewcom give to the pro guy to helping me format, haiz.. so tonite will no pc company me sleep liao. Suddenly felt that , without cmp, time pasing very very SLOW... haiz.... so tonite just left one things to do is study and study , and also sleep early..haha..i think that is the best way to console my mood lor... hopefully everything will be fine..............

0 Comments: