Friday, July 31, 2009

Sem Break coming~~~~hoho

Wah, more than one week no updates my blog ad..... finally got free now!!!!cause for a few day is preparing my midterm test for 2 paper in 3 day.... so few day is burning midnight oil!!!! now finally all test was finish ad, and my sem break will starting soon, start from 1th of August until 9th of August...although just one week more... but also is break mah... so ,hope all my frenz and coursemates willl enjoy their holiday~~~ Happy Holiday ya!!!very miss my hometown lor , cause ad 5 week no balik rumah liao~~~ too miss my mum dishes liao and my bed also hahah.........

For this holiday, i need do the video to give my nephew as he birhtday gift... my 3th sis last sem ad ask me do it liao and give he before his birthday coming.(9th of August) ... nvm stil hv 9 more day to go...haha, i promise i will do the video and give he before his birthday.... haha,3th sis, dun worry!!!




this my nephew