Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blur Blur day

10/7109... friday . Same with previous day, today wake up from bed around 9am early in the morning to attend my 10am engine maths tutorial... after i reached there, i just realise forget to put in my file into my beg... haha, weird lor... going attend tutorial without any relevant note... pen also did bring...Walao de!!!!! but at least, i got bring my brains go ... haha. Bo hua lor, then i just asking help from Albert Lim (JB bird ) a pen and paper to copy down the note from my tutor ,Alan Tan. thx albert..
after finish the class, go dao pao chicken rice as my lunch time, haha...so early lol my lunch~~~
then reached home sambil makan sambil tengok Burning Flame III .. haha~~~~
actually today i plan follow hongv car going bck muar de, but i get a called from my youngest bro...
he say he, Dad and Mum will go to Singapore this week,so nobody will at home... ask me no need go bac wor... so good lor... i also wan go.. but now stil in study week ..of conz cannot follow lor... zzzzz.......... by the way, today also is my 6th sister birthday , so i would like to say happy birthday to her ... 六姐.. 生日快乐!!!!
so, this weekend i will stay at malacca prepare for the coming midterm test...
so fast , oredi Gama year liao... the subject getting more and more hard liao..so i need to arrange my study plan liao, cannot still like previous sem oredi in other to increase my CGPA ....
. Gambahteh..jiayoujiayou!!!!!!

0 Comments: